I have this fantasy... ok...not that kind! I dream of the day when I wake up, get dressed, make a cup of coffee, and then go to work...about 20 feet from my bedroom or kitchen. Should take about....12 seconds...Maybe you have the same fantasy?...no, not that kind!... Well, is working from home a possibility? Is it just dream of mine? What about you? can you see yourself sitting in your "office" at home..."working"? AND making money just by pressing little buttons on your keyboard? Oooh what a feeling, right?!
So, how do we get started with this internet business thing? What do we need? This is what this blog is all about! So...who is this guy typing on the keyboard? ...Me! My name is Pierre Gelinas. I am merely someone who is trying to make some money on the internet, just like you I imagine. Trouble is, I have been like a deer in the headlights...staring at the headlights and wondering what to do, where to go. To be honest, have not made a lot of money, and am still looking at all these new shiny objects coming my way via emails from all those experts who tell me that they all have a "system" guaranteed to make me rich in 3 easy steps or so... And most of them say that their systems are a "secret"...Duh... Guess what, Guru person...it is no longer a secret if you send out your messages to hundreds or thousands of people..
But I digress. I decided to start this blog because I want to share whatever useful product and service that comes across my Gmail. Maybe I can help someone.. Ok: I am not entirely altruistic. I am in this Net thing to make some money. I was told that by having a blog I can gain more exposure and I could make money. So, as you keep reading my posts you will see links to products and services, and these will be my affiliate links. So, if you decide to click and buy whatever, I will make some commissions. I see this as a win-win-win situation. You win because you will have a nice new product which might make you profits, the product owner will get his or her share, and I will be able to earn a little more. Fair deal for all..
I really hope that you will like what you read here and that you will be able to use what I have to offer and recommend. I wont show you any product or service just for the heck of it.. I look only for value and quality, and I suspect you do too.
As a first link, how about following me on Twitter? http://twitter.com/pierregelinas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.