Anyone reading this: please give. Does not matter how little money you can spare. It will help! Thank you ....
Saturday, January 16, 2010
They Need Our Help. We Are One In This World
Watching the news this week about those poor people in Haiti who are
suffering so much as a result of the devastating earthquake. I feel so
helpless way up here in my little place in the world. I wish I could go
down there and help in any small way I could. We are, after all, one
community on this earth; the people in Haiti are our neighbours. As a
way of finding some way to help them, I sent a donation via Red Cross.
This is at least a little way to help them. They really need all the
help that we can all provide in their difficult time. I felt bad that I
am sitting in my house, in my little hamlet; I have food, power,
health. I see those poor people in Haiti struggling to get access to
food, water, the basic necessities for life...
Anyone reading this: please give. Does not matter how little money you can spare. It will help! Thank you ....

Anyone reading this: please give. Does not matter how little money you can spare. It will help! Thank you ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.